12518Vegan volunteer seeking another location for "Free Farm"

  • sunny outdoors
    Nov 15, 2013

      he's actually an excellent vegan baker that doesn't use measuring cups

      sign, Sunny
      SIGNATURE:
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      *********
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!