12339$10 towards your first purchase

  • sunny outdoors
    Oct 11, 2013
      (They have lots of organic product.  Unfortunately, they're not perfect cause they sell meat)

      This is new business.   They support local small businesses

      They support the SF Veg Society with in kind donations

      sign, Sunny
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!