12155Farm Tours

  • Dixie Mahy
    Sep 8, 2013
      FARM TOURS
      From CUESA Farmers Market Ferry Plaza, SF

      New! Trail Mix: A Tour of Fruit and Nut Orchards ~ Sunday, October 6

      BloodyAutumn is the perfect time to walk through orchards and learn all about the fruit and nuts that are harvested this season. On our October farm tour, we'll visit two Yolo County farms,Capay Canyon Ranch and K & J Orchards, where you'll see grapes being sun-dried into raisins; get a first-hand view stone fruit, pomegranate, and persimmon production; hear about almond processing; and eat lunch in a walnut orchard. These tours fill up fast, so get your tickets today.