11957It's a PICNIC! In the Park Come All! (But GMOs not allowed!)

  • Dixie Mahy
    Aug 3, 2013
      PCINIC in the PARK for NON-GMO FRIENDS
      From: "Liz Kroboth Label GMOs, SF" <labelgmossf@...>
      Subject: It's a PICNIC! In the Park! And YOU'RE INVITED! Come one! Come All! (But GMOs not allowed!)

      Who:     Label GMOs Friends & Family

      What:    Picnic Pot Luck

      Where:  Dolores Park (you will find us near 20th between Church & Dolores)

      When:   Sunday, August 11th, 1-4 pm

      PLEASE BRING SOMETHING DELICIOUS TO SHARE.
      We'll drag out a few tables, plates, cups & cutlery.
      Drinks, blankets, lawn chairs, frisbees, suggested

      Contact Jackie at jbarshak@... about the needs list or questions.

      --
      San Francisco Regional Coordinators:
          Ben Pittenger

      Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know
      www.LabelGMOs.org

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF

      Note: If you no longer wish to receive email from us, please reply to this message with the subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE."