      From: jcadiz2002 <jcadiz2002@...>
      To: SFVeg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 12:29 PM
      Subject: [SFVS] SF-Bay Area Veg*n Restaurant Guide now available

      Hi all,

      I have uploaded the Bay Area Veg*n Restaurant Guide compiled by Friends of Animals. Please feel free to make a copy or forward the link to your family, friends, community members and co-workers. Please click on the link below for the pdf file:

      You can access the file at the URL:

      I hope to see you in one of these establishments.

      cheers,
      JC

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic