1175SFVS: Newsletter Mailing Help Needed This Saturday

  • jcadiz2002
    Aug 31, 2006
      Dear Volunteers:

      We could really use some help with mailing the newsletter.

      Please come to 3600 Geary (between Palm and Arguello) on Saturday,
      September 2, at 1:00 p.m.

      Preparing the newsletter for mailing can take as long as 5-6 hours,
      depending on the number of helpers we have. The more the merrier!

      So if you can't make it at 1:00 p.m, come at 2:00 p.m., or 3:00! Just
      come! We have fun and we have food. If you have questions, e-mail Nancy
      Loewen at nloewen@..., or call her at (415) 750-0614.

      Thanks so much. Hope to see you for a while on Saturday.
      Nancy Loewen