      From: sunny_outdoors <sunny_outdoors@...>
      To: SFVeg@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:49 PM
      Subject: [SFVS] Re: March Against Monsanto - May 25 -

      everyone, come meet Liz, she's one of the organizers and she's veg..

      I was active in this group, unfortunately, I don't think anyone from this list came out to volunteer ....

      I didn't see you guys at meetings..etc..

      anyway, SF got the most votes banning GMOs

      let's get the other counties to realize Monsanto is so evil

      --- In SFVeg@yahoogroups.com, Dixie Mahy <dixiemahy@...> wrote:

      > MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO May 25, 2013 at noon
      > > From: Label GMOs SF <labelgmossf@...>
      > > Come out and be heard. And help spread the word.
      > >
      > > Hello friends,
      > >
      > > Here's a little update from last week's planning meeting in
      > > preparation for SF March Against Monsanto 5/25.
      > >
      > > As it stands now, marchers are to meet 11am 5/25 at UN Plaza. The
      > > march will begin at 12:00 and proceed down Powell onto Market. Great
      > > attention has been given to planning a peaceful event in
      > > collaboration with local authorities.
      > >
      > > The organizers are looking for support with getting the word out
      > > (flyers, promotion, etc.), fundraising as well as reaching out to
      > > local tv / radio reports for positive coverage. Please have a look
      > > at the Facebook page to follow the effort and support this
      > > opportunity whenever you can. The whole world is working together
      > > stand up in support of our common cause.
      > > https://www.facebook.com/events/582233011810025/
      > > Contact the march Eric Eberman directly if you have questions or
      > > ideas to offer.
      > > Best,
      > > Monica, Ben & Liz
      >

      > > San Francisco Regional Coordinators:
      > > Ben Pittenger
      > > Liz Kroboth
      > >
      > > Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know
      > > www.LabelGMOs.org
      > >
      > > Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      > > Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic