11367free chihuahua adoptions + animal sanctuary that offers vegan food

  • sunny outdoors
    Apr 4, 2013

      also spay and neuter chihuahua for free

      details are not online, i saw a poster in their office.

      not in the area

      read the first paragraph that says they sell vegan food

      sign, Sunny
       Human hunger: Did you know..."More than 90% of soybeans, 80% of corn and 70% of grain grown in the US goes to feed livestock! 800 million more people could be fed if the grain fed to livestock was used to feed people." (David Pimentel, Professor of Entomology, Cornell University.)
      we lost to Monsanto and Dupont, but we are going to get smarter in getting rid of of u in our bodies
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      and there's not enough wild salmon or fish to go around....in 10 years!