10765Reminder: SCCAA Holiday Vegan Bake Sale & Gingerbread Animal Decorations for the animals..

  • Paris Harvey
    Dec 1, 2012
      Flyer attached....

      Our Santa Clara County Activists for Animals 3rd Annual Holiday Vegan Bake Sale, is on again!!! This is all for 3 great causes! This is our biggest fun-d raiser.

      It will be December 8th at The Garden Theater Atrium at 1165 Lincoln st in Charming Willow Glen, San Jose from 11-5 PM. Rain or Shine!

      Donations received for goodies will benefit SCCAA but also 25% will go to Wildlife Educational and Rehabilitation Center in Morgan Hill and another 25% will go to Peninsula Catworks in Palo Alto! Please stop by and share in the fun.

      We will have a Gingerbread Animal Decoration Station for the kids,  and every type of baked good from Red Velvet Cake to Mexican Wedding Cookies and Key Lime Pie to Sugar Cookie Bouquets! Not to mention a generous donation from Cinnaholics Bakery in Berkeley and one of our bakers is even making cookie bouquets!!

      All created with gift giving in mind and for your holiday parties! And of course, everything is entirely vegan and "fair trade" and "slave free"! This is an Eco-Friendly event so if possible, please bring your own containers.
      Oh and if you want to bake for the sale don't hesitate to let us know. The details will be sent to you.

      Paris Harvey  Why Vegan? (a short video).