      From: sunny outdoors <sunny_outdoors@...>
      To: sf veg <sfveg@yahoogroups.com>; southbayveggies <southbayveggies@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:06 AM
      Subject: "Bitter Seeds" movie on KQED Sat, Nov 3 6pm

      do you know what KQED world is ??   showing this documenary on November 6

      =
      find out why 250,000 farmers committed suicide..

      it's all because of Monsanto cotton seeds

      pls record this for a friend...

      and have them watch the truth before nov 6

      if you care about farmers, India, just people and life in general... watch this documentary

      I'm amazed it has gone so far..

      IMPORTANT SIGNATURE:
      sign, Sunny
      Vote yes on 37, "LABEL GMOS" , don't let Monsanto bully us anymore.
      We have the freedom to know what we are buying.

      ==
      farm fishing is bad in many ways
      http://www.salmonaid.org/index.php/education/why-eat-wild-salmon.html
      and there's not enough wild salmon to go around....

      --
      VOTE YES ON PROP 37!

      Liz Kroboth, San Francisco Regional Co-Coordinator
      Frank Plughoff, San Francisco Regional Co-Coordinator
      Ben Pittenger, Email Communications
      Label GMOs: Its Our Right To Know - An Initiative For The 2012 CA Ballot
      www.CARightToKnow.org

      Please "Like" us on Facebook: on.fb.me/LabelGMOsSF
      Please follow us on Twitter: Label_GMOs_SF

      Note: If you no longer wish to receive email from us, please reply to this message with the subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE."

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic