1015SF Vet Hospital recommendations?

  • Robin Roberts
    Apr 14, 2006
      Hi Veg Group,

      My kitty needs a capable and KIND veterinarian - can anyone give a hearty recommendation for someone in SF?

      Thanks,
      Robin

      "Snowflakes, leaves, humans, plants, raindrops, stars, molecules, microscopic entities all come in communities. The singular cannot in reality exist. " - Paula Gunn Allen

      "Nonviolence means the recognition that the person on one side of the trench and the person on the other side of the trench are both human beings, with the same faculties. At some point they have to begin to understand one another."
      -Rigoberta Menchu

      "When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." Audre Lorde