Santa Monica Mts. Conservancy Bird Walk, 8/16/2014, 8:00 am

  • SFVAS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2014
      Reminder from: SFVAS Yahoo Group

      Title: Santa Monica Mts. Conservancy Bird Walk

      Date: Saturday August 16, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Towsley Canyon
      Notes: Directions: Go north on I-5 through Santa Clarita, exit Calgrove and turn west (left) under the freeway and then left again on the Old Road. Watch for the sign, Ed Davis Park at Towsley Canyon. Turn right and park in the back lot. Meet at
      the kiosk.

      Leader is Roger McClure. For further information, call 661-255-3606.

      Privacy | Terms
    • SFVAS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2014