Sepulveda Basin Bird Walk, 8/3/2014, 8:00 am

  • SFVAS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 8:01 AM
      Reminder from: SFVAS Yahoo Group

      Title: Sepulveda Basin Bird Walk

      Date: Sunday August 3, 2014
      Time: 8:00 am - 11:30 am (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Sepulveda Basin Wildlife Area, Encino
      Notes: Exit the San Diego Freeway (I-405) on Burbank Blvd. Go west about 1/2 mile to the first possible right turn, Woodley Ave. Turn north (right) on Woodley. Travel about 1/2 mile to the second possible right turn (at sign for the Water Reclamation Plant and Japanese Garden). Turn and go east about 1/2 mile to wildlife area parking at the end of the road. Look for people with binoculars.

      Leader: Kris Ohlenkamp 747-444-9683.

      Privacy | Terms
    • SFVAS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31 8:01 AM