I am forwarding this post on for my good friend Daniel. He is the
founder and CEO of Tumeric Alive - a fairly new and thriving company
producing one of the absolute best healthy beverages on the market.
Please feel free to respond to Daniel directly if your interested or
forward on if you know anyone who might be interested.
Daniel Sullivan Founder/CEO
We are looking to fill a field marketing position in NorCal. This is
largely to identify strategic wellness event opportunities, perform
demos and support our brokers.
Please put the word out to your networks and share this listing:
High Growth Organic Functional Beverage Brand Seeks Regional Sales
Manager (San Francisco)
TumericALIVE is for everyone looking to live better, work harder, and
feel stronger. Our elixirs combine age-old turmeric remedies with
vibrant herbal formulations that offer an extraordinary healing
Working hand in hand with family owned and operated organic Hawaiian
turmeric farms we offer 100% transparency and traceability to
volcanic, nutrient rich soil. Each serving is packed with the
transformative power of 15g of fresh cold pressed volcanic organic
We have accounts in Whole Foods across the Bay Area, as well as, local
Co-ops and organic markets.
TumericALIVE has supported and participated in yoga festivals and
workshops around the country. Our roots are strongly connected in the
yoga community and culture. Passion, knowledge and involvement in
health and wellness activities + field marketing experience is
* Support Norcal Distributors and Broker Partners as Needed
* Product Demonstration:
- Head the demonstration booths at current accounts
- Assist in organizing, supervising and coordination of store demos
- Coordination includes budgeting, product supply, and staffing the booth
- Identify Key Marketing Events such as Yoga, CrossFit, & Health Expos
* Marketing Outreach:
- Introduce product line and attributes to unique retail
oportunites - i.e yoga studios, spas, wellness centers, etc.
- Community field marketing, find local events to promote & support
- Act as brand ambassador to participate in events and build awareness
- Visit stores to pack out shelves
- Ensure prime product placement
- Work with the buyers in stores to drive orders
- Locate new account opportunities
- Support promo periods - ensure sales tags are posted
* Track effectiveness of retail programs, promos and demos.
Please respond with your cover letter and resume.
Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
Join The Community Here:
"We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
"...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING
that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every
thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of
view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and
spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the
friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and
appreciate yourself the way they would.
These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no
other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY
are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being
who you aren't."
"Your task is not to seek for love,
but merely to seek and find
all the barriers within yourself
that you have built against it." ~ Rumi