- The 3rd Annual Bay Area Raw Holiday Event this Sunday is really going to be fabulous! And you should come! WHY? 1. Ok... it is at Cloud 9 in Berkeley - aMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2013View Source
The 3rd Annual Bay Area Raw Holiday Event this Sunday is really going to be fabulous!
And you should come!
- Ok... it is at Cloud 9 in Berkeley - a beautiful cozy space with couches and sweet decor...
- There will be incredible (did I mention Incredible?!?) Raw Vegan food and drinks prepared by Raw Daddy and Me! (mmm chocolate truffles.. and more)
- Blessing Alive - one of the pioneers in the raw food movement, the creator of the original Kale Chip! and the owner and founder of Alive and Radiant Foods will be delivering an inspirational holiday address.. "Creating the Miracle"
- Raw DJ Neptune will be spinning some Holiday Beats to get you in the mood.. (and this is not your Walmart brand holiday music)
- BuddhaBee Blessed will be singing some of his uplifting enlightening beautiful songs - he makes your heart smile :) (http://buddhabeeblessed.com/Music.html)
- I am bringing a tree and we will be hanging balls and stringing popcorn ;) Come on, it's festive.
- All the local conscious cats are invited - this is the gathering to be at to meet the greater Bay Area Conscious Community.
- There will be wonderful vendors offering you free samples of there good stuff including chocolates, superfoods, elixirs!
- You can win something kewl in the Raffle!
- It's Sunday afternoon, its holiday time, it is going to be fun, what better thing do you have to do?!?
Get your pre-sale ticket now..
Sunday December 15th 4pm-8pm
1320 9th street Berkeley CA
love jillian love--
Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine Bay Area Meet Up Group.
Join The Community Here:
"We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
"...it's a matter of switching gears, never looking back, and BECOMING that person today that you always dreamed you'd be. Entertain every thought, say every word, and make every decision from their point of view. Walk the way they would, dress the way they would dress, and spend your free time the way they would spend theirs. Choose the friends they would choose, eat the meals they would eat, and love and appreciate yourself the way they would.
These steps MUST come in order for there to be change. There's no other option, no other way... But, since that person is who you REALLY are, that makes this assignment downright effortless. Just stop being who you aren't."
"Your task is not to seek for love,
but merely to seek and find
all the barriers within yourself
that you have built against it." ~ Rumi