- Hi SF Living Foods, * We just found out that In addition to everything listed below, Abeba s live vegan flax crackers and Bethanne and Christian s raw veganMessage 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2012View SourceHi SF Living Foods,
We just found out that In addition to everything listed below, Abeba's live vegan flax crackers and Bethanne and Christian's raw vegan chocolate (makers of Wildbar) will be featuring samples of their craft at this trailblazing event!
Wellness Is Awesome Event
Living in Vitality | Creating a Well-Care System
- In what ways could you increase your energy and vitality in everyday life, and what ripple out effects would that have in your life and work?
- What would a well-care system that actually met your needs look like?
- What is stopping you from living at your highest potential of wellness?
- What systems and structures would truly facilitate an integrative community-based approach to health care?
::THE EVENT PURPOSE::
On September 9th, come together to explore these wellness ideas and more in an interactive, experiential community salon event in Berkeley. This event is targeted towards both practitioners and 'laypeople' alike, so that together we can engage in a rich dialogue interweaving diverse perspectives from different viewpoints from the health care setting.
The goals of this event are:
1. Personal: To empower folks with new tools they can plug into their everyday lives to increase their energy and vitality, and for attendees to leave with a sense of how these diverse healing modalities fit together in the overall wellness landscape of preventative health care and self-care
2. Systemic: To come together as community to envision new systems and structures that would facilitate greater wellness for more people, and for practitioners in attendence to be able to glean some wisdom from this dialogue as to how they may be able to make their practice more effective or connected
* Learn how to optimize and sustain your energy levels
* Get a taste of 7 holistic healing modalities
* Seed an action plan to increase your vitality and effectiveness
* Meet practitioners, connect with allies
* Learn how to better serve your clients
* Connect with Community
* Energize your healing practice
* Create a referral network of holistic practitioners with a structure that works
* Informal networking and opportunities to connect with community and share wellness gifts and resources via "Gifts & Needs" name tags
* Lectures and Demos by these Holistic Practitioners and more:
- Sheila Dobee, DDS - Holistic Dentist
- Lori Goldman, MFT - Psychotherapist
- Aumatma Shah, ND - Naturopathic Doctor
- Laurent Colvin, DC - Chiropractor
- Michael Bedar, MA - Live-Food Vegan Nutrition
- Regina Gelfo, BA - Certified Yoga Instructor & Sound Healer
We will explore open ended questions about creating a well-care system that works.
* Massage, sound healing, and somatic breaks will be integrated into the format!
Food samples provided by Absolutely Abeba's Krazy Krackers and Christian Bates and Bethanne Wannamaker.
Wellness Is AWESOME Community Well-Care Salon
The Holistic Health Event of the Summer!
Register now at www.WellnessIsAwesome.com
FREE Massages and Sound Healing!
Featuring tools for energy and vitality from Acupuncture, Yoga Healing, Naturopathic Medicine, Integrative Wellness Coaching, Chiropractic, Psychotherapy, Holistic Dentistry, Magnetic Therapy, Applied Spirituality, Pranic Breathing, Live-Food Plant-Sourced Nutrition, and more!
Only $8 advance, $12/door
Hold your space at www.WellnessIsAwesome.com
In partnership with Awakening360, ShaktiCura Lounge, Epic Self, The SF Organic, Natural Health, & Raw Food Meetup, and SF Holistic Health Meetup and Evolver Bay Area
Please forward this email widely.