- XMAS RECIPE - Christmas Trees by Pamela Vinton This recipe is made upside down so the top is made first, then the middle chocolate layer followed by the base.Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011View SourceXMAS RECIPE - Christmas Treesby Pamela Vinton
This recipe is made upside down so the top is made first, then the middle chocolate layer followed by the base. When set, the paper cone is peeled away and the tree inverted to stand up.
- 1/2 cup desiccated (fine) coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil - melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/ cup brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup white chocolate; recipe:
- Process brazil nuts and hazelnuts until fine and place in a bowl.
- Pulse chop sultanas and cranberries and add to bowl
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Make 6 paper cones and place point side down in a bowl of raw rice. This supports the cones while they are being assembled.
- Divide mixture between the cones filling them about 2/3 of the way up.
- Place in fridge to set, still in the bowl of rice.