the 48 Hours show is this Saturday, Nov. 29:
1. CBS� 48 Hours Investigates will air a segment titled �Heavy Burden� covering three weight loss diets including the raw food diet this Saturday, Nov. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Raw fooder supermodel Carol Alt, chef Juliano and others will appear on the segment. 48 Hours contacted me earlier this week, expressing interest in a follow-up show with new interviews. See press release at http://www.livingnutrition.com/48hours.html
Dear Living Nutrition - Raw Passion e-list Member, five items of interest:
1. CBS� 48 Hours Investigates will air a segment titled �Heavy Burden� covering three weight loss diets including the raw food diet this Saturday, Nov. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Raw fooder supermodel Carol Alt, chef Juliano and others will appear on the segment. 48 Hours contacted me earlier this week, expressing interest in a follow-up show with new interviews. See press release at http://www.livingnutrition.com/48hours.html.
2. Raw Passion Atlanta, our ultimate raw health seminar on Dec. 13, is filling up. You can still get it for only $75. After Sat., Nov. 29 the price goes up to $99. Call (707) 829-0362. The amazing program and other details are at http://www.raw-passion.com/atlanta2.html.
3. Rawstock II: The Big Fig Party will be held back at Macdonald�s Farm in Sebastopol, California from Aug. 28-30. You can get the whole weekend (excluding canoeing) for only $50 if you pay before December 31. On Jan. 1 the price goes up to $99. Details are coming at http://www.rawstock.us
Call (707) 829-0362 to register. Or, send in $50 payable to Raw Passion to: Raw Passion, POB 256 Sebastopol, CA 95473. We�re gonna have the funnest party of the summer! Free camping in the apple orchard, talks, hay bale discussions, raw food demos, music galore, fitness games, solar showers, Russian River canoeing on Monday, and summer fruits including fresh figs galore....come and share!
4. Living Nutrition Magazine vol. 14 is winning praise as the most inspiring health magazine ever seen. If you need a sample copy, please send a $5 bill to: Living Nutrition, POB 256 Sebastopol, CA 95473. Browse the contents and subscribe online at http://www.livingnutrition.com
The best is yet to come!
5. Healthful Living International puts out a superb monthly eNewsletter on health science / Natural Hygiene topics by Dr. Douglas Graham, Dr. Virginia Vetrano, Professor Rozalind Gruben, Dr. Robert Sniadach and myself. Please see http://www.healthfullivingintl.org
and consider becoming a Sustainer. Sustainers may join the HLI e-mail list to receive monthly e-mail notifications about the eNewsletter releases and HLI�s 2004 Symposium on Healthful Living.
Best healthful Thanksgiving wishes to one and all. Remember: �Health is the result of healthful habits.�
p.s. Do not reply to this message. If you wish to e-mail me, I am at dave@...
This is a Living Nutrition - Raw Passion - Healthful Living International e-list message.
Please do not reply to Zinester.
Please send all replies to list owner Dave Klein at dave@...
To unsubscribe e-mail 58348-unsubscribe@...
To subscribe using a different e-mail address, e-mail 58348-subscribe@...
To change to plain text or HTML please log in to your account at http://subs.zinester.com
(use the Forgot your password link to retrieve your password) and click "HTML/Text".
Holiday events are listed below, please do not ask me,
Everyday someone is asking me for info. Sorry, I can not keep up
with my emails.
Living Foods: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFLivingFoods/
due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.
Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]