Learn the Secrets of a Raw Food Lifestyle for Long-term Health!
At the Raw Health Expo you will learn how to make the raw food lifestyle sustainable for the long term. It's our belief that health
should be an empowering and ongoing celebration of life and vitality.
At the Raw Health Expo, you will:
· Learn cutting edge information that can change your life
· Make connections and friendships that can last forever
· Learn the healthiest way to live the raw lifestyle
· Learn how to grow your own food
· Learn how to prepare delicious raw recipes from some of the most talented raw food chef's today
· Feel a sense of community with other like-minded people
With over 2 dozen speakers, you are sure to learn information you will
not hear anywhere else. Featured Speakers linclude:
· Victoria Boutenko, author of Raw Family, Green for Life and more
· Paul Nison, author of Raw Life, Raw Knowledge, Formula for Health
· Kevin and Annmarie Gianni, Renegade Health Show
· Nomi Shannon, Author of best-selling raw cookbook, The Raw Gourmet
· Dr. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C., - "The Raw Food Doctors"
· John Kohler, founder of Rawfoods.com
· Cherie Soria, of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute
Other exciting events happening at the Raw Health Expo:
· On-site, California Certified Farmers market (Saturday)
· Conscious Eating Contest - Promoting eating consciously
· Raw Health Speed Dating - Meet other like-minded people for romance
· Conscious Networking - Make friendships and business connections at this guided networking event.
· Best Fruit and Vegetable Contest- Bring your home-grown produce and
you could win!
If you can only make it to one Raw Expo this year, this is the one you
will not want to miss.
The normal two day ticket price for this event is $79.99. You can save over 40% the ticket price, and attend this two-day event for only
$44.99 if you register online using the coupon code 4DAYSALE before July 8th.
The Raw Health Expo takes place July 25-26 in Santa Rosa, California,
the heart of Sonoma County, known for its abundance of wineries, miles
of rugged Pacific Ocean coastline and some of the most fertile earth in the world. Santa Rosa is a scenic 1 hour drive from San Francisco.
Go to our website to buy your tickets online and learn more: