Living Food businesses, please post any special parties to the list.
become a member of the list, then send an email to
Or, several times a year please post your wonderful Living Foods business, so we can support each other.
Folks coming down from the Living Lights event might want to stop by the event below before flying home at SFO
Alive!'s Aug. 25th Wine Mixer
Time: Aug 25, Monday, 7 pm - 9 pm
Signup online at www.aliveveggie.com
Cost: $35 in advance $40 at the door
1972 Lombard Street
San Francisco, CA
A smorgasbord of raw savory and sweet delights! Be prepared for a the best raw food imaginable. Alive! won the "Best Raw Food" award (S.F. Weekly 2007) and the more edgy "Top Ten Street Food" award (S.F. Weekly 2008). We are also recommended by Paul Pitchford, author of "Healing with Whole Foods".
At Alive!, it's all about the food. The atmosphere is tranquil and we have a wonderful heated outdoor garden patio, but our focus is in our food. We buy the finest ingredients available.
Also, besides our restaurant, we sell at Farmers' Market five days week. Therefore, we have access to the freshest possible produce. Our chef/owner, Leland Jung, is at all the Farmers' Markets making food and personally picking the produce for the restaurant. When it's not too busy, he gives raw food preparation advice freely.
Here is sample wine mixer menu (items may vary depending on available produce)
* Red Curry Chili French Bean with Romaine Lettuce
* Mediterranean Hummus Wrap
* Pizza Crisp ( Flaxseed cracker, cashew cream, heirloom tomatoes, Lemon Basil)
* Vegan Meatball with Pesto Vinagrette
* King Trumpret Mushroom, Sun-dried Tomatoes, and Greek Olives with Cashew Miso Cream on sprouted buckwheat bread
* Candy Cap Mushroom Cheesecake
* Strawberry Coconut Torte
* Coconut Banana Raw Cacoa Mousse
* Apricot Pie
* Pircas Negras 2005 Torrontes (Argentina)
* Terra Savia 2006 Chardonnay (California)
* Bettili 2005 Valpolicella (Italy)
Join our Alive! Restaurant email list
Send an email to aliveveggie@...
this got people to wake up on how cows are made
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]