new to san jose area

  • danieldechert@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
      Guys,

      I used to play quite a bit in Chicago and just moved to San Jose. I've taken a few years off and now I have the itch to start playing again. I didn't realize there were people that played fooball in the bay area. I'm curious as to what days of the week and where is a good place to play for tournaments, leagues, pick up games, etc. Is there a bay area website that has all of this info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Daniel
    • Phil Schlaefer
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
        On Facebook go to my page
        There is a Bayfoos page
        Then events page.

        A backup is foospick.com for calendar

        Wednesday nights there is a league that uses 3 of 4 tables.
        There are pickup games going on table 4.
        Lots of talent.
        4700 Almaden Exprswy, San Jose

        No Saturday event this weekend, but Kennedy's in SF had a Thursday  event every other week.

        The NorCal Worlds Warmup/Hall of Fame is at California Billiard Club Aug 24th-26th
        881 E El Camino, Mtn View

        Sent from my iPhone
        Phil Schlaefer
        President
        Foosball Master Tour

        On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:47 PM, "danieldechert@..." <danieldechert@...> wrote:

        Guys,

        I used to play quite a bit in Chicago and just moved to San Jose. I've taken a few years off and now I have the itch to start playing again. I didn't realize there were people that played fooball in the bay area. I'm curious as to what days of the week and where is a good place to play for tournaments, leagues, pick up games, etc. Is there a bay area website that has all of this info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks,

        Daniel

      • daniel_dechert
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
          Thanks I appreciate it. Do you know if it's this Thursday or next Thursday at Kennedy's?

          --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:

          > On Facebook go to my page
          > There is a Bayfoos page
          > Then events page.
          >
          > A backup is foospick.com for calendar
          >
          > Wednesday nights there is a league that uses 3 of 4 tables.
          > There are pickup games going on table 4.
          > Lots of talent.
          > 4700 Almaden Exprswy, San Jose
          >
          > No Saturday event this weekend, but Kennedy's in SF had a Thursday event every other week.
          >
          > The NorCal Worlds Warmup/Hall of Fame is at California Billiard Club Aug 24th-26th
          > 881 E El Camino, Mtn View
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          > Phil Schlaefer
          > President
          > Foosball Master Tour
          >

          > On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:47 PM, "danieldechert@..." <danieldechert@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Guys,
          > >
          > > I used to play quite a bit in Chicago and just moved to San Jose. I've taken a few years off and now I have the itch to start playing again. I didn't realize there were people that played fooball in the bay area. I'm curious as to what days of the week and where is a good place to play for tournaments, leagues, pick up games, etc. Is there a bay area website that has all of this info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Daniel

        • Gemma Mio
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2012
            Hi Daniel,

            I think they're planning on having one this week at Kennedy's (1040 Columbus Avenue).  John, can you confirm?

               gemma

            On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:18 PM, daniel_dechert <danieldechert@...> wrote:

            Thanks I appreciate it. Do you know if it's this Thursday or next Thursday at Kennedy's?

            --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:

            > On Facebook go to my page
            > There is a Bayfoos page
            > Then events page.
            >
            > A backup is foospick.com for calendar
            >
            > Wednesday nights there is a league that uses 3 of 4 tables.
            > There are pickup games going on table 4.
            > Lots of talent.
            > 4700 Almaden Exprswy, San Jose
            >
            > No Saturday event this weekend, but Kennedy's in SF had a Thursday event every other week.
            >
            > The NorCal Worlds Warmup/Hall of Fame is at California Billiard Club Aug 24th-26th
            > 881 E El Camino, Mtn View
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            > Phil Schlaefer
            > President
            > Foosball Master Tour
            >

            > On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:47 PM, "danieldechert@..." <danieldechert@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Guys,
            > >
            > > I used to play quite a bit in Chicago and just moved to San Jose. I've taken a few years off and now I have the itch to start playing again. I didn't realize there were people that played fooball in the bay area. I'm curious as to what days of the week and where is a good place to play for tournaments, leagues, pick up games, etc. Is there a bay area website that has all of this info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Daniel

          • John Biundo
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2012
              Yup.  Tonight at Kennedys.  Seeya there!