New Calendar through March 2012

  • Phil Schlaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 388 KB
    Foosers,

    Here are the calendars for the remainder of this year and 2012 through March. I will be averaging 2 events per month on Saturdays going to every week late February leading up to the Hall of Fame Classic in Las Vegas.

    Wednesday night league takes a break until January 25th.

    Don't miss the big shebang at The Broken Rack in Emeryville January 14th: Open DYP $100 added, $200 added if we get 24 players!

    League players, I have scheduled the banquet for this season on December 28th. ALL foosers besides league players are welcome! A great night for pickup games and/or a mini tournament!!!
    Phil Schlaefer
    President
    FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
    1190 Dell Ave. Suite A