New Event?!

  • Phil Schlaefer
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
    More news,

    A friend of mine owns The Broken Rack in Emeryville. It currently has one old Tornado T-2000 table. He has expressed interest in trying a tournament there in November. He may add up to $200 if we get more than 16 players, $100 for 16 or less. This has some logistic challenges for me: I would have to bring two newer tables as the one that is there would be pick-up games only. I would probably need one person to help me bring the tables.

    Let me know if you would travel there. If the response is good, I'll schedule it.

    Thanks,
    Phil Schlaefer
    President
    FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
    1190 Dell Ave. Suite A
    Campbell, Ca. 95008
    (408) 315-1965
    www.foosballmastertour.com

    On Oct 02, 2011, at 10:32 PM, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:

    Here's the calendar for the rest of the year if this will attach.
    Phil Schlaefer
    President
    FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
    1190 Dell Ave. Suite A
    Campbell, Ca. 95008
    (408) 315-1965
    www.foosballmastertour.com

    On Oct 02, 2011, at 10:12 PM, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:

    Hey Foosers,

    First off, I know everyone is appreciative of Mo's outstanding job running the Saturday tourneys on my behalf. Thank you Mo.

    I am going to send a calendar update to the foospick site as well as give you the schedule from this week to the end of the year.
    As this is the slower season and holidays, I'm moving the tourneys back to every other week. I'll do my best to send reminders every week and announce formats, etc. The holidays this year fall on Saturdays so you will notice the last 2 weeks of December there not be any tournaments.
    I will ramp up the tourneys again in 2012 as we approach Vegas in March/April.

    October 8th     Open DYP
                 22nd  Amateur team point spot (like we did last Saturday) This was highly successful
    November 5th  Shake n Bake
                     19th  Goalie Delight no two pro DYP
    December 3rd  Amateur team point spot Shake n Bake
                     17th  Goalie Delight
    Phil Schlaefer
    President
    FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
    1190 Dell Ave. Suite A
    Campbell, Ca. 95008
    (408) 315-1965
    www.foosballmastertour.com

    On Oct 02, 2011, at 10:01 PM, Matt Doughty <mdoughty@...> wrote:

    Thanks for running all those tournaments. I'm impressed you lasted as long as you did.

    --Matt

    On Oct 2, 2011 7:15 PM, "Binh Thai" <jhwkr@...> wrote:
    > Mo,
    >
    > Nice job and thanks for running the tournaments
    >
    > Binh
    >
    > On Oct 2, 2011, at 4:31 PM, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Guys, first all the foosers and foos groups are included in this email so everyone are being notified, some people are Bcc'ed:
    >>
    >> I gave some thoughts and decided to quit running the tournies for southbay. I already told Phil that i won't be running the tournies anymore at Cal.
    >>
    >> If you need to find out what the format is and what's going on on Saturday night please get a hold of Phil.
    >>
    >> Don't text, email, or call me because i'll have no clue.
    >>
    >> I just wanted to thank everyone who attended the tournies i ran and it was a good experience for me.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mo

  • Gemma Mio
    Message 2 of 13 , Oct 2, 2011
      Thanks for all your hard work, Mo!!

        Gemma

      Sent from my iPhone

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Gemma Mio

      "When you seek it, you cannot find it.
      When you no longer seek it, it is always with you."

      On Oct 2, 2011, at 16:31, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:

      Hey Guys, first all the foosers and foos groups are included in this email so everyone are being notified, some people are Bcc'ed:

      I gave some thoughts and decided to quit running the tournies for southbay. I already told Phil that i won't be running the tournies anymore at Cal.

      If you need to find out what the format is and what's going on on Saturday night please get a hold of Phil.

      Don't text, email, or call me because i'll have no clue.

      I just wanted to thank everyone who attended the tournies i ran and it was a good experience for me.

      Thanks,
      Mo

    • gfunk808
      Message 3 of 13 , Oct 3, 2011
        Why not? Money added is rare, so that's nice.

        What nights are you thinking?

        --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:

        > More news,
        >
        > A friend of mine owns The Broken Rack in Emeryville. It currently has one old Tornado T-2000 table. He has expressed interest in trying a tournament there in November. He may add up to $200 if we get more than 16 players, $100 for 16 or less. This has some logistic challenges for me: I would have to bring two newer tables as the one that is there would be pick-up games only. I would probably need one person to help me bring the tables.
        >
        > Let me know if you would travel there. If the response is good, I'll schedule it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Phil Schlaefer
        > President
        > FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
        > 1190 Dell Ave. Suite A
        > Campbell, Ca. 95008
        > (408) 315-1965
        > www.foosballmastertour.com
        >

        > On Oct 02, 2011, at 10:32 PM, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Here's the calendar for the rest of the year if this will attach.
        > > Phil Schlaefer
        > > President
        > > FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
        > > 1190 Dell Ave. Suite A
        > > Campbell, Ca. 95008
        > > (408) 315-1965
        > > wwwfoosballmastertour.com
        > >
        > > On Oct 02, 2011, at 10:12 PM, Phil Schlaefer <philschlaefer@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> Hey Foosers,
        > >>
        > >> First off, I know everyone is appreciative of Mo's outstanding job running the Saturday tourneys on my behalf. Thank you Mo.
        > >>
        > >> I am going to send a calendar update to the foospick site as well as give you the schedule from this week to the end of the year.
        > >> As this is the slower season and holidays, I'm moving the tourneys back to every other week. I'll do my best to send reminders every week and announce formats, etc. The holidays this year fall on Saturdays so you will notice the last 2 weeks of December there not be any tournaments.
        > >> I will ramp up the tourneys again in 2012 as we approach Vegas in March/April.
        > >>
        > >> October 8th Open DYP
        > >> 22nd Amateur team point spot (like we did last Saturday) This was highly successful
        > >> November 5th Shake n Bake
        > >> 19th Goalie Delight no two pro DYP
        > >> December 3rd Amateur team point spot Shake n Bake
        > >> 17th Goalie Delight
        > >> Phil Schlaefer
        > >> President
        > >> FoosballPro LLC/Foosball Master Tour
        > >> 1190 Dell Ave. Suite A
        > >> Campbell, Ca. 95008
        > >> (408) 315-1965
        > >> www.foosballmastertour.com

      • gfunk808
        Message 4 of 13 , Oct 3, 2011
          Yep, thanks to MoPro for running things lately!

          In fact also to the others like John in SF and even Jerry for awhile.

          NF

          --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:

          > Hey Guys, first all the foosers and foos groups are included in this email so everyone are being notified, some people are Bcc'ed:
          >
          > I gave some thoughts and decided to quit running the tournies for southbay. I already told Phil that i won't be running the tournies anymore at Cal.
          >
          > If you need to find out what the format is and what's going on on Saturday night please get a hold of Phil.
          >
          > Don't text, email, or call me because i'll have no clue.
          >
          > I just wanted to thank everyone who attended the tournies i ran and it was a good experience for me.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mo

        • John Biundo
          Message 5 of 13 , Oct 3, 2011

            Pretty sure we should be able to get 16.  With money added, and a little advanced notice, I think we should be able to get at least 8 from SF.

            Probably a chance of drawing 1-3 “out of towners” from the north (Barry, Jeff, John Sarette, Trinidad, etc.), and the rest from the South Bay.

            Seems like a no-brainer and I say let’s go for it!