Tuesday Pick-ups?

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2011
      I plan on making the tournament on thursday, but since tonight's hotel is only two blocks away, I'm going to hit up Kennedy's after dinner (9:30 ish?).

      If anyone's in the neighborhood, do stop by.

      cheers

      skip
    • Caryn Kealey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2011
        Oh, man, wish I could -- it'd be great to see you!  Allergies and work are kicking my ass today, though -- I will probably be in bed by 9:30.

        Hope all's well.

        Caryn

        --
        I'm Caryn.
        Thanks for asking.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2011
          Sorry, not tonight.  Looking forward to seeing you again on Thurs.

          Binh

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2011

            Skip,

            Look forward to seeing you on Thu.  Hope you didn’t turn into some Foos Monster from Minnesota! ;-)