Thank You!

  • House
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Aloha everyone,

      A big thanks to all that came out late last night to play foos at Kennedy's.

      I had an awesome time! It was great to meet you all again--and some for the first time.

      I must say, that if it was not for my awesome and beautiful partner Emily, I might not have had as good a time. She is the best (IMHO)!

      It was great to see Alex, Kevin Mackay and Courtney after so many years. Thanks to everyone that came out including Mark, Toma, Mary, Binh and Amy.

      Thanks to Alex for taking care of me in my exhausted state that ended in the early morning hours. Thanks for the fries Courtney. Emily introduced me to some pear cider that was delish, thank you dahhling!

      Besides the foos, it was a wild night.

      Had people wrestling on the floor, chasing the dog, an impromptu strip-tease down to the bvds (guy for a girl) and Binh getting goosed--he was mistaken for the goosers' friend. Alex got a flat on the way over, Courtney got into an accident on the way over and someone tried to steal Binh's jacket. Heller.

      I hope to do it again soon! (8^)

      Much aloha,
      Marvelous