Re: [SFFoos] Re: Digest Number 1482

  • Binh Thai
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2010
      Maybe you haven't found the calendar...  South Bay tournaments don't alternate weeks this month i.e. we'd have to hold back to back tournaments.  If you'd like to participate in running tournaments again, we can discuss this tomorrow.

      Binh

      On Jul 7, 2010, at 6:51 PM, "gfunk808" <gfunk808@...> wrote:

      it just seems like both tourneys would benefit from alternating wks, instead of two days apart...