Thursday, June 3rd

  • Altangerel Jigmid
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
      Aloha,

      Any action tonight at the K?
      Anyone up for a pick up game around 10ish?

      Alta

    • alealoha_kai
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
        Aloha Alta,

        Are you taking quick a break from your night clubbing spree, and facebooking? ;^) I am not certain if I will come out, because I am on a deadline for Friday, but maybe with a few replies, someone else may. Anyway, I wish you well.

        Aloha!

        Alex T.

        --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, Altangerel Jigmid <altaa_nbk@...> wrote:

        > Aloha,
        >
        > Any action tonight at the K?
        > Anyone up for a pick up game around 10ish?
        >
        > Alta

      • Amy Wong-Thai
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
          Sorry Alta! We are busy. Next time!

          -Amy

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 3, 2010, at 12:49 PM, "alealoha_kai" <alealoha_kai@...> wrote:

          Aloha Alta,

          Are you taking quick a break from your night clubbing spree, and facebooking? ;^) I am not certain if I will come out, because I am on a deadline for Friday, but maybe with a few replies, someone else may. Anyway, I wish you well.

          Aloha!

          Alex T.

          --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, Altangerel Jigmid <altaa_nbk@...> wrote:

          > Aloha,
          >
          > Any action tonight at the K?
          > Anyone up for a pick up game around 10ish?
          >
          > Alta

        • Altangerel Jigmid
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2010
            LOL Alex! Actually I'm on a school break. plus, I haven't played foosball in a while.
            As you know, I can facebook as long as my cell phone is on, so I barely ever had a break from facebooking. :D

            Anyways, Good luck with your business, business men and women.