Re: [SFfoos] Monthly DYP at RockIt Room!, 6/1/2006, 7:30 pm

  • C&W HOLDING COMPANY, LLC Commercial Real
    Message 1 of 68 , Jun 1, 2006
      Bihn-

      That sounds tough. Have Amy (eh hem) strap you on her back and see how you fair?! Sorry Amy, all directed at hubby...recall our "smashing" play?

      Throw some other raw rookies into A and we can all have fun!

      Message 68 of 68 , Jun 10, 2006
        I would love a 2nd Tourney but with everyone allowed to play. A1200 and under League may give those haven't won a Tourney or placed a psychological boost but to cut out basically all the A players is not in anyones interest. To all the non-A Players. What if we started a Tourney and if you were an A player but couldn't play?

        In reality, what is everyone/anyone willing to do to keep the Tournaments going let alone a 2nd Monthly Tournament? Would everyone chip in X dollars to buy a 1 or 2 Table(s) if a location was found to accomodate the Tournaments? Beyond showing up (which is very helpful and key) what would everyone/anyone be willing to do to help the Tournaments grow/stabilize or to have a 2nd Tournament?

        Open the flood gates.... :) !
        CW