Jim Mackraz - Found on YouTube

  • Toma Woo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hey guys,

      I found these 2 videos on YouTube showing Good Ol' Jim playing the legendary Frederic Collignon in HOFC 2008.  Good Stuff.

    • Jim Mackraz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        I start pretty weak, but there's some success for the old fart in there if you look hard enough.
        Please note hammer bank from the 2-bar at 2:31 in the second video...

        It went 5-4, 5-3, 5-1.  I got him to say "whew" at the end of the first game, a minor victory.

        Was tons of fun, as was playing Kathy "Legend" Brainard (that one I won).

        Jim

        Toma Woo wrote:
        Hey guys,

        I found these 2 videos on YouTube showing Good Ol' Jim playing the legendary Frederic Collignon in HOFC 2008.  Good Stuff.

      • Eric Kim