RE: [paloaltofoos] asking again... (singles) foos @ rudy's calendar dates?

  • Mohammed Uddin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      So, do we have a tourney at Rudy's tonite? It suppose to be Singles.

      Mo

      To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
      From: pub-foos@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:29:38 -0800
      Subject: [paloaltofoos] asking again... (singles) foos @ rudy's calendar dates?

      Hi y'all,
      Here's hoping the holiday season is going well for everybody, and looking forward to a good foos 2008.

      I posted a couple of questions about Rudy's (singles) tournaments but didn't get any info:
      • are the singles events a lock now? that is, should we put them into the calendar(s)?
      • should we say "every odd tuesday" or just "1st and 3rd tuesday" (the latter leaving the rare 5th tuesday, e.g. jan 2008, as "Lucky's Choice")?
      • is there going to be a tournament tomorrow, tues Jan 1?
      These questions are mainly for Lucky, but others may chime in, esp. on the last question if they know what's up w/ the bar.

      Cheers,
       Jim