[Fwd: [siliconvalleyfoos] Selling my Tornado T2000 if interested]

  • John Biundo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      FYI

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [siliconvalleyfoos] Selling my Tornado T2000 if interested
      Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 22:10:47 -0000
      From: olsport44 <olsport44@...>
      To: siliconvalleyfoos@yahoogroups.com

      I,FoosPaul, will have to change my name now (and my car plate),
      because I am selling my Tornado T2000 Coin Op table. My table is only
      about 1 year old, with the heat treated rods and handles that will be
      coming back out on the newest versions. Extra 2 rods, extra set of
      handles, balls, and more included. Let me know if anyone interested.
      Table probably has the equivalent of about 50 games played on it. Let
      me know if you know anyone also. She needs a good home. Thanks!
      Paul Richards

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • jhwkr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        Wow, is Paul retiring??? Or is he that big or a believer in the
        Legend table;)