9/3 foos-b-q

  • li sasaki
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2007
      Hello,

      I realize that this is kind of a late notice, but a couple of us were going to
      spend Monday drinking beer, bbq-ing and playing foosball at my place in San
      Francisco on Monday afternoon. I have a newer Cyclone II (non coin-op) in my
      garage, and I thought I'd extend the invitation to you, the SFFoos list
      members.

      So far it's myself, Josh, Caryn, Eric K., and Wiley & Michelle.

      Feel free to bring your own grillables and snacks. I bought enough chili dogs,
      burgers and pasta salad for about a dozen people, all that I would ask is that
      you contribute a few bucks to fortify the SFFoos tournament parts cache.

      questions.

      Details:
      -------
      Date: 9/3
      Time: 2:30 pm
      Address: 220 Miramar Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112
      BYOB

      -li

      \ V V / _` \ \ / | l i a +
      w r e c k a . c o m | d o + c o m