Re: [SFFoos] Foos in NYC?

  • Toothpick Ted
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 6, 2007
      Re: [SFFoos] Foos in NYC?
      You might want to check this page out and perhaps contact one of them listed on there...

      http://nymetrofoosball.i8.com/

      Good luck!!

      -T

      --------

      Anybody know the hot spots in NYC to get some foos on?

      Cheers!
      Josh
    • LIVING IN A GLOBAL CESTPOOL
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 12, 2007
        DJ SAKI-BOM-

        IF JB DOESN'T SHOW, WE NEED A VIBE, U THE MAN. JUST PLAY MUSIC NOT FOOSBALL :) SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!

        CW
        On Jun 7, 2007, at 12:35 PM, li sasaki wrote:

        I'll be there tonight.

        Personally, I'd rather have the better players attend. Not only is it
        gratifying to pass/score upon them (once in a while), but they're also the ones
        that can provide the best advice.

        Limiting the entries to rk/am is fine if the situation warrants it, say, for a
        one-table tourney. However at California billiards, I agree with Matt, "the
        more the merrier." I'm just jealous to see all of the multi-table
        installations outside of SF, where we're struggling just to have at least *one*
        table.

        Also, 2nd game roto = yes!

        -li

        \ V V / _` \ \ / | l i a +