Re: [SFFoos] June 1: Happy 31st Bday DK

  • John Biundo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
      Holy shit. Doesn't that make him the second oldest fooser in California?

      I think Jim Mackraz is older...

      KQDragonlady wrote:
      > Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for having
      > such a great wife!

      > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
      > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
      > <http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
      > to find flight and hotel bargains.

    • Eric Kim
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
        I think Gayle Skinner may have us all by just a hair. Happy bday Darren.

        Eric

        >From: John Biundo <johnbiundo@...>
        >To: SFFoos@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [SFFoos] June 1: Happy 31st Bday DK
        >Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:34:59 -0700
        >
        >Holy shit. Doesn't that make him the second oldest fooser in California?
        >
        >I think Jim Mackraz is older...
        >
        >KQDragonlady wrote:
        > > Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for having
        > > such a great wife!

        > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
        > >
        ><http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
        > > to find flight and hotel bargains.

        Live Hotmail.
      • Toothpick Ted
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
          Re: [SFFoos] June 1: Happy 31st Bday DK
          Awww Man!!!   That’s not fair, you didn’t even send this out on his birthday!!  You were a few hours early!!!.  So let me wish DK a Happy Birthday...actually ON his bday!!  Haha.

          -t

          Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for having such a great wife!

        • Jason Chaffee
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
            i hope that isn't true because I am older than alll of you!

            I think Gayle Skinner may have us all by just a hair. Happy bday Darren.

            Eric

            >From: John Biundo <johnbiundo@...>
            >To: SFFoos@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [SFFoos] June 1: Happy 31st Bday DK
            >Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:34:59 -0700
            >
            >Holy shit.  Doesn't that make him the second oldest fooser
            in California?

            >I think Jim Mackraz is older...
            >
            >KQDragonlady wrote:
            > > Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for having
            > > such a great wife!

            > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
            > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
            > >
            ><http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
            > > to find flight and hotel bargains.

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:SFFoos-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:SFFoos-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
          • Toma Woo
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
              Oh deyam,  Happy Birthday Darren~!

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
                So what are the effects of turning 31? Do I get wiser? more
                stubborn? will my penis still work? Can I get some feedback from
                guys who are still in their 30's? The older folks might not remember
                so I'd rather get advice from someone who's been there this decade!

                Thanks for the Bday shouts!

                dk

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
                  Keep it PG-13...

                  But to answer your question, you don't have to worry about the physical
                  problems, because there's some magic that happens on the internet where
                  you'll now start getting some really helpful e-mails from your friends
                  (and even people you don't know, but who obviously care greatly about
                  your welfare!) with offers for herbal remedies.

                  I posted your question (along with your e-mail address, to speed things
                  along) to a few of these "friends" of mine, so you should start getting
                  these fabulous e-mail offers very soon. Karen will be delighted to read
                  the "enhancement" ones, I'm sure.

                  Hope that helps!

                  jb

                  dk wrote:

                  > So what are the effects of turning 31? Do I get wiser? more
                  > stubborn? will my penis still work? Can I get some feedback from
                  > guys who are still in their 30's? The older folks might not remember
                  > so I'd rather get advice from someone who's been there this decade!
                  >
                  > Thanks for the Bday shouts!
                  >
                  > dk
                  >
                  > --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SFFoos%40yahoogroups.com>, John
                  > Biundo <johnbiundo@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Holy shit. Doesn't that make him the second oldest fooser in
                  > California?
                  > >
                  > > I think Jim Mackraz is older...
                  > >
                  > > KQDragonlady wrote:
                  > > > Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for
                  > having
                  > > > such a great wife!

                  > ------
                  > > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                  > > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
                  > > > <http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-
                  > <http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic->
                  > 14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEE
                  > c2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
                  > > > to find flight and hotel bargains.

                • Jim Mackraz
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
                    Re: [SFFoos] Re: June 1: Happy 31st Bday DK

                    On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:36:04 -0000, "dk" <dkontilt@...> said:

                    So what are the effects of turning 31?

                    < I hope it makes you better looking.

                    Do I get wiser?

                    <You have to pay for the special medicine for that.  Any old guy can sell some to you.

                    more
                    stubborn?

                    <No comment.

                    will my penis still work?

                    <No, not again till you're 40.  Plus, it doesn't matter

                    Can I get some feedback from
                    guys who are still in their 30's? The older folks might not remember
                    so I'd rather get advice from someone who's been there this decade!

                    < Blowme.

                    Thanks for the Bday shouts!

                    <Getting old couldn't happen to a nice guy.
                    dk

                    --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups. com, John Biundo <johnbiundo@ ...> wrote:

                    > Holy shit. Doesn't that make him the second oldest fooser in
                    California?

                    > I think Jim Mackraz is older...
                    >
                    > KQDragonlady wrote:
                    > > Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for
                    having
                    > > such a great wife!

                    ------
                    > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                    > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
                    > > <http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic-
                    14795097;_ylc= X3oDMTFtNW45amVp BF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5 BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEE cG9zAzEE
                    c2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5 lBHNsawNxMS0wNw- ->
                    > > to find flight and hotel bargains.

                  • li sasaki
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007
                      You've got a few months on me. I'll be watching you closely, so I can know
                      what to expect when I hit your old age. Good luck :)

                      Happy birthday Darren!!!

                      -li

                      --- dk <dkontilt@...> wrote:

                      > So what are the effects of turning 31? Do I get wiser? more
                      > stubborn? will my penis still work? Can I get some feedback from
                      > guys who are still in their 30's? The older folks might not remember
                      > so I'd rather get advice from someone who's been there this decade!
                      >
                      > Thanks for the Bday shouts!
                      >
                      > dk
                      >
                      > --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, John Biundo <johnbiundo@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Holy shit. Doesn't that make him the second oldest fooser in
                      > California?
                      > >
                      > > I think Jim Mackraz is older...
                      > >
                      > > KQDragonlady wrote:
                      > > > Happy 31st Birthday Darren... the luckiest guy in the world for
                      > having
                      > > > such a great wife!

                      > ------
                      > > > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                      > > > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites
                      > > > <http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-
                      > 14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEE
                      > c2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->
                      > > > to find flight and hotel bargains.

                      \ V V / _` \ \ / | l i a +
                      w r e c k a . c o m | d o + c o m