Re: Hello All - I'm Victor

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hey Alex, I was at mauna loa around 10:30 but didn't see anyone at the
      table so i left :( I'll make it to Courtney's tomorrow.

      Victor

      --- In SFFoos@yahoogroups.com, "alealoha_kai" <alealoha_kai@...> wrote:

      > Aloha Victor:
      >
      > Welcome to SFfoos. Although we do not have a public tournament
      > location in San Francisco, we will continue to have foosball in the
      > city. I will be at the Mauna Loa Club around 10:00 PM. See you
      there.

      > Also, if you return tomorrow, you can play at Courtney's private club.
      > It will be a lot more upscale than any local dive you will find in
      > the city. ;^) Besides, the club also has the newest and best table
      > in the area.
      >
      > Alex T.

    • Victor
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
        Sounds good John, thanks for the 411

        -Vic

      • Living In A Global Cestpool@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
          Alex-

          I hope to see you there! Mr. Tsang...if they allow a bum like me in, you are top notch bro.

          CW

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2007
            Aloha CW:

            I am sorry that I did not make it to the club. RT had the kids, TT is
            in Reno and I was taking care of mom and KT. By the time I was able
            to get there, your event was over. Anyway, I heard that your event
            was a lot of fun, and your club's amenities were impressive. Also,.
            congratulations, for your win with Binh. Now, you have more first
            place wins than me, and Binh has more placed winnings than everyone. ;^)

            AT/