Re: FYI

  • Fundulus Chrysotus
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2008
      On February 20th, 2008, there will be a total lunar
      eclipse visible
      from North America (and some other parts of the
      world). According to
      the NASA website, this is a rough schedule of what to
      expect (in
      Central Standard Time):

      7:43 PM - Partial Eclipse Begins
      9:01 PM - Total Eclipse Begins
      9:26 PM - Mid-Eclipse
      9:51 PM - Total Eclipse Ends
      11:09 PM - Partial Eclipse Ends

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Amy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2008
        The Pagan Picnic Committee would like to extend our thanks to all who
        made Picnic 2007 the biggest and most successful picnic so far. Over
        3000 people attended Picnic last year and enjoyed the workshops,
        rituals, music, vendors, and all the sights and sounds of this one of
        a kind free two day festival.

        Now it is time to look ahead to Pagan Picnic 2008 which will be on
        June 7th and 8th this year. Our theme is "Magick is Afoot" and it
        certainly will be with authors like Ellen Dugan and Dorothy Morrison
        and renowned artist Mickie Mueller in attendance again this year.
        As well as new musical guests Morning Vision Blue and Shoca.

        We are currently seeking people to present both workshops and
        rituals. Can your coven or group lead a ritual? Do you have a
        special area of knowledge, interest or hobby that you could share
        with others in a workshop? We would love to have you on board. To
        become a presenter at this years picnic please contact
        sarjenka@...

        For those musicians interested in performing in our Bardic Circle
        please contact osci420@...

        The set up and tear down of picnic is an enormous job that goes on
        behind the scenes with very little help to the committee and no
        recognition but it is the most fundamental and vital aspect without
        which no other part of this fantastic event could happen. If you
        could volunteer a few hours to help us set up and tear down the
        weekend of picnic, or help haul trash during the event please contact
        barrettjuanita@...

        Pagan Picnic is always looking for new vendors and we offer the
        lowest booth prices of any event you will find. If you would like to
        be a vendor at picnic this year please contact
        stlpaganpicnic@...

        St. Louis has one of the largest and most active pagan communities
        you will find and Picnic is our crown jewel. Help be a part of the
        magick this year!! For more information on picnic, to check for
        updates on what you can find at this years picnic, and to see photos
        and videos of our past events, check out our website at
        www.paganpicnic.org or our MySpace page at
        www.myspace.com/paganpicnic

        Thank you, and see you next June!

        Sarjenka Moonchild
        2008 Pagan Picnic Programing Chair
      • Fundulus Chrysotus
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2008
          Sorry for the late release of this e-mail.  I was just made aware of some information.

          Cape Comic Con, this weekend Apr. 26-27, 2008 is going to be having as a guest at the con a Charmed/Star Trek actor.

          Bill Blair.

          CharmedÂ…
          He was in Season 3:  All Hell Breaks Loose

          Season 7: Charmed Noir
                           The Seven Year Witch

          The original actor as Michael Myers from the Halloween Terror movies, is to be there too.

          View the website

          The Southeast Missouri State University Student Rec Center South is the location of the con.