TUPPERWARE PARTY...Pass this news on even if you are not able to make it to the party.

  • Elizabeth Murphy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2008
      We hope the new year will be a great one for you as we venture into new and exciting things. We, Tim and I, would like to offer you an opportunity with our lifetime guaranteed products.  Tim is trying to become a manager this month and we need YOUR help.  We will even come to your home and give you a personal consultation if you would like us to.  This is the best time to do this!  Also let us know if you would like more information about a great opportunity with Tupperware!

      You’re invited to a Tupperware Party

      11038 Oak Spur Ct. Apt F

      @ 7:30 PM on Thursday, January 17, 2008

      Please RSVP to

      314-608-2166 Timothy Sarakas
      Tsarakas@...

      Or 314-609-3895 Elizabeth Murphy
      Ekm1975@...

      Our Modular Mates storage containers are 40% off.  We only do this once a year.  They can get that pantry organized as well as many other uses.  For hosts we have some excellent storage containers as well as double host credit this month.
      Give one of us a call if you are interested in getting organized or would like to earn free products by hosting a party.  We can send you some information.
      Here is a peek at some of the specials.

      "God grant me the serenity
      to accept the things I cannot change;
      courage to change the things I can;
      and wisdom to know the difference."

      --Reinhold Niebuhr--

    • Retsof Yor LongKnifeBear
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
        Did you get hacked???

        --- In SEMOPCC@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Murphy <ekm1975@...> wrote:

        > We hope the new year will be a great one for you as we venture into
        new and exciting things. We, Tim and I, would like to offer you an
        opportunity with our lifetime guaranteed products. Tim is trying to
        become a manager this month and we need YOUR help. We will even come
        to your home and give you a personal consultation if you would like us
        to. This is the best time to do this! Also let us know if you would
        like more information about a great opportunity with Tupperware!

        > You're invited to a Tupperware Party
        >

        > 11038 Oak Spur Ct. Apt F
        >

        > @ 7:30 PM on Thursday, January 17, 2008
        >

        > Please RSVP to
        >

        > 314-608-2166 Timothy Sarakas
        >
        > Tsarakas@...
        >

        > Or 314-609-3895 Elizabeth Murphy
        >
        > Ekm1975@...
        >

        > On Sale New for January Online
        Exclusives Refrigerate Cook's Tools Cutlery Microwave
        Preparation Storage The Classics Gift Sets Gift
        Certificates
        > Chef Series™ Forget Me Not™ Fresh 'N Cool™
        FridgeSmart® Rock 'N Serve Modular Mates® Prep Essentials™
        > $10.00 or less $10.01 - $15.00 $15.01 - $20.00
        $20.01 - $30.00 $30.01 or more

        > Our Modular Mates storage containers are 40% off. We only do this
        once a year. They can get that pantry organized as well as many other
        uses. For hosts we have some excellent storage containers as well as
        double host credit this month.

        > Give one of us a call if you are interested in getting organized
        or would like to earn free products by hosting a party. We can send
        you some information.

        > Here is a peek at some of the specials.
        >

        > [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] [input]
        [input]

        > "God grant me the serenity
        > to accept the things I cannot change;
        > courage to change the things I can;
        > and wisdom to know the difference."
        >
        > --Reinhold Niebuhr--
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        Try it now.

      • Elizabeth Murphy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
          what do you mean did I get hacked?

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2008
            another group I'm in had a similar post from a guy and he was hacked,
            just checking.

            --- In SEMOPCC@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth Murphy <ekm1975@...> wrote:

            > what do you mean did I get hacked?
            >
            > "God grant me the serenity
            > to accept the things I cannot change;
            > courage to change the things I can;
            > and wisdom to know the difference."
            >
            > --Reinhold Niebuhr--

            Search.

          • Fundulus Chrysotus
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 17, 2008
              Oh wow!!!

              A tupperware party!!!!!  That would be so fun!

              I am living in St. Louis again, and would love to meet other people like yourself.  I just wish this had been a luncheon party.  I have to work evenings at the laboratory I am currently employed at.  Can someone come early around the lunch hour and meet you and get some information?  It would be wonderful to help you out and become in contact with more people.  If not, perhpas another time.  I would love to start meeting more Pagan people up here in the St. Louis area.  I feel like a prisoner right now with the shift I am on.  Work all evening to late night (sometimes early morning), then sleep, squeeze in a trip to the gymn when I can, work on other projects, and repeat.... It has only been going on for a few weeks but I feel like a robot right now.

              Please let me know what the options are in meeting you sometime soon!

              Jennifer Picker