Fwd: [PUC_MO] Fw: [DMGeneral] Fwd: [PUCStaff] Thief alert!

  • Melanie Dow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Send as far as you can.

      wade6235@... wrote:
      From wade6235@... Tue Aug 28 17:51:21 2007
      To: PUC Missouri <PUC_MO@...>
      From: wade6235@...
      Sender: PUC_MO@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [PUC_MO] Fw: [DMGeneral] Fwd: [PUCStaff] Thief alert!

      Hi Everyone,
      PLEASE read this. If you can help in anyway, I would be very grateful. It is people like this that gives us all a black eye.

      David Wade-Missouri State Chair
      wade6235@sbcglobal. net

      From: "Sunshine MoonRaven" <sunshinemoonraven@ comcast.net>
      Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:58:44 -0000
      Subject: [PUCStaff] Thief alert!

      Good morning guys..
      I saw this over at the Rainbow Family Forum this morning..still playing catch up...*lol*
      I guess this lady with advanced emphysema trusted the wrong person at a gathering and he left her stranded at the hospital with nothing but hte clothes on her back. Looks like this happened in TN although she is from NM. I am going to fwd' it to a few lists but I was thinking that if we post it on our state groups we might be able to cover territory and he'll get busted at some gathering... Hope you don't mind my reposting this here...
      Blessings,
      Pia
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~Snip~ ~~~~~~~~
      Please respond to
      lav2523@...

      My name is Willow. We need this info passed around as much as
      possible. Around Aug 7th or 8th 2007 my Mom, Evergreen (we have both
      been Rainbows since right after the Oregon Gathering almost 30 years
      ago-I was 13 yrs old at the time) had her motorhome/home stolen, she
      was at a regional Rainbow gathering around Taos, New Mexico. She has
      advanced emphezema, is on oxygen & while she was there she developed
      pnuemonia which is a serious problem that requires she go to a
      hospital to help combat it.
      Being too sick to drive herself to the hospital she trusted this man
      to drive her to the hopital, watch her motorhome & cat sit Haley, her
      cat. He never showed up to get her.
      He left a sick older woman in the hospital with nothing but what she
      was wearing. He had her Drivers License, ATM card, motorhome title &
      everything she owned including her cat Haley because she lived in her
      motorhome.
      She is staying with friends around Santa Fe temporarily, but this is
      only until she can figure out what options are open to her & find a
      way to get by. I live in Los Angeles & she is always welcome here but
      she is not here with us now because of her lung condition. We drove
      out to get her but because of the smog in Los Angeles she cannot be
      here long without having difficulty breathing &/or getting sick with
      pnuemonia so she decided to stay there hoping they'd find her home
      which has not happened. We had to come back here because of our
      teenage boys, his job etc.
      Please pass this information around to everyone. The more people who
      know about it the better chance of finding her home (which is
      beginning to look like it may not happen it's been awhile now) or at
      least catching the guy who took it. Only a low life would do something
      like this to someone (especially a hospitalized sick older woman on
      oxygen) & we want him found!!
      I need people to pass the info on about her motorhome & pass the
      pictures we have of him (not real good ones but it may help catch him)
      -especially in California or Tennessee. He had her atm card & the last
      transaction on it was somewhere here in California on Wednesday. The
      bank couldn't tell her exactly where-just California which is
      something I cannot understand because they have all that on your
      monthly bank statement they send you in the mail. He has her drivers
      license, her account info-everything- all she had was the clothes she
      was wearing when we picked her up. We put a stop on her atm card & a
      hold on her account so he can't touch her money now-the bad part is
      neither can she because he has all her id. He even has the title to
      the motorhome. I was hoping he'd find out the atm card is no good
      anymore & abandon her motorhome wherever he was but so far we have not
      found it.
      Here is the info on the motorhome & the jerk who did this.
      The motorhome is an 85?is a tan & white colored Chevy Mallard. The
      word Mallard is in red on the drivers side & the M is missing so it
      says allard instead of Mallard. It has a cat door, Arizona plates &
      solar panels on the roof (& a bike rack on the front I believe-but am
      not sure about that part). I don't have the license plate number but
      it shouldn't be hard to recognize it as hers with the M missing. I
      figure it is probably too late to find her home since it's been so
      long but if we can find him maybe she can find out where he left
      Haley, She was very attatched to her cat & i'm not sure which was
      worse-losing her home or losing her cat.
      Here are the urls to the picture of her motorhome & Haley her cat
      http://members. aol.com/lav2523/ mtrhm1.jpg
      http://members. aol.com/lav2523/ hail1.jpg
      The person who took it goes by the name of Bob Austin (whether or not
      it's a fake name I can't say). Mom met him at the gathering. As far as
      I know no one knew him real well but everyone seemed to like him &
      with her being sick she had to have someone drive her to the hospital
      & he got along well with Haley so she figured it would be ok to trust
      him. He had a cell phone number & Mom gave it to the NM state
      police-it was a Nashville TN area code & it turns out he left a
      different number with the hospital people. I don't know what area code
      etc it was though.

      He told her he had to go to Memphis TN to deal with an "on the job
      injury" lawsuit sometime this month. He told her he had to be there in
      approx 20 days. Again it may or may not be true.

      She told me he is approx 50 years old, he also walks with a walking
      stick & limps-the limp is related to his injury & lawsuit. He messed
      up his foot basically. He also told her he was going to get a shave &
      haircut so he may look different now but this is the only picture we
      have of him thanks to another Rainbow brother who heard about this &
      emailed me the picture. Here is the url to the picture of him
      http://members. aol.com/lav2523/ bobpic1.jpg

      We need all the help we can get to catch this guy so please keep your
      eyes & ears open for any information that we can use to catch this
      guy, make him pay for what he did to her & put him behind bars. If
      he'd do it to her he'd do it to others as well.

      Peace
      Willow
      Please respond to
      lav2523@...

      All Things Pagan Radio

      All Things Pagan on MySpace

      "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by those moments that take our breath away."

      "All Gave Some,,, Some Gave all, and for those who have fought for it,, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm!"
      ~ George Orwell

      Http://www.newage- journal.com
      http://www.pagansun ited.com
      pagansunited2004@ yahoogroups. com
      SEGeorgiaPagans- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

      "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by those moments that take our breath away."

      "All Gave Some,,, Some Gave all, and for those who have fought for it,, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm!"
      ~ George Orwell

      Http://www.newage- journal.com
      http://www.pagansun ited.com
      pagansunited2004@ yahoogroups. com
      SEGeorgiaPagans- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

      Blessed be,

      Melanie Dow
      "Never allow yourself to be brought down to a level that requires you to give up the essence of who you are!"