St Louis Pagan Picnic 20th Anniversary

  • sarjenka_moonchild
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2012
      The St Louis Pagan Picnic is celebrating it's 20th anniversary June 9th and 10th
      in Tower Grove Park. The band Final Veil will be our headliner for the music on
      Saturday night, we have a new Rhythm Village for drum circles all day both days,
      Amptgard will be there all weekend. There will be vendors and workshops and
      rituals and a special discussion panel in honor of the 20th anniversary. To
      check out the info go to www.paganpicnic.org

      Hope to see you there.

      Amy