Spirit Talk Back in Cape

  • Retsof Yor LongKnifeBear
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      I have discussed this with several folks over the past few months and
      now it's official, Spirit Talk will be at Broadway Books and Roasting
      Wednesday the 4th.

      This will be a discussion group on spirituality for any and all people
      interested. Christians, Pagans, anyone interested in a open group
      learning tolerance and acceptance are invited.

      sincerely,
      Roy Foster
    • illusionofshadow
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
        Hey Roy!

        That is really awesome! I have been waiting for just such a group. I
        had thought of starting my own... I look forward to checking it out :)

        Hope you are doing well,
        Mary

        --- In SEMOPCC@yahoogroups.com, "Retsof Yor LongKnifeBear"
        <sir_john_alex@...> wrote:

        > I have discussed this with several folks over the past few months and
        > now it's official, Spirit Talk will be at Broadway Books and Roasting
        > Wednesday the 4th.
        >

        > This will be a discussion group on spirituality for any and all people
        > interested. Christians, Pagans, anyone interested in a open group
        > learning tolerance and acceptance are invited.
        >

        > sincerely,
        > Roy Foster

      • Retsof Yor LongKnifeBear
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
          The time will be 7pm, though I'd will be there around 6. Thankyou all
          for you interest!