Pagan Survey, For a friend

  • Michael Lee Bronstine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      Someone I know, and a few of you may know, is planning to write a
      book. She posted this survey and wanted me to help find out from my
      pagans friends what they think. So if you want to help a pagan out,
      please fill out this survey and email it to me at
      michael_lee_63435@.... Thank you all.

      1. List the books and/or periodicals geared toward pagans that you
      have bought in the last 12 month period.

      2.Who is your favorite pagan author? Why?

      3.What qualms do you have with, aka what did you not like, pagan
      materials that you have read?

      4.Are there any topics that you feel aren't written about enough or
      are untouched by the pagan writing community?

      5.Is there a pagan publisher to which you prefer above all others? Why?

      6.What do you expect from the pagan literature that you purchase?

      7.What is your favorite non-fiction pagan book and why?

      8. By what pagan path do you primarily practice? (eg. Wicca, Asatru,
      Voudon, etc.) ** if you prefer to not have a "named" path, please note
      that is well, and state your reasoning.**