September SDVSF Film - Poll

  • filmist
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2009
      September SDVSF Film

      What do you want to watch on Saturday, Sept 19 at 7:00pm at Studio 106 in the Art Union Building at 2323 Broadway, San Diego CA 9202?

      Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman (1958)

      or

      The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957)"

      Poll at:

      http://www.doodle.com/4iiinbzmtx4n4wfw

      Please vote before Friday, September 11, 2009.

      Thanx!

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."
    • DaveRankin
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
        I voted for the 50 foot woman to try and avoid a landslide in favor of the shrinking man.  But I'll be there to watch either one.

        By the way, did you all know that September 19, 1982, is the official birthdate of the emoticon?  The sideways smiley will be 27 when we meet for the movie.  It's true. You can look it up on the internet.

        So, smile, everybody.  :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
          Re: [SDVSF] September SDVSF Film - Poll Its also “Talk Like a Pirate Day”, Arrrr.

              http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

          :-D

          http://www.doodle. com/4iiinbzmtx4n 4wfw <http://www.doodle.com/4iiinbzmtx4n4wfw>

          Please vote before Friday, September 11, 2009.

          Thanx!

          :-J

          Gerry Williams
          Director/Director of Photography
          Film - Video - Photography
          Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
          2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
          619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
          http://www.filmist. com/ <http://www.filmist.com/>
          __
          "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."

        • Bettina Davis
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
            Re: [SDVSF] September SDVSF Film - Poll I am planning to be at Vintage sci fi. I vote for shrinking man. Once again Dave R and I are on opposite sides of the voting fence.

            From: Gerry Williams <FILMIST@...>
            Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:34:58 -0700
            To: <SDVSF@yahoogroups.com>
            Conversation: [SDVSF] September SDVSF Film - Poll
            Subject: Re: [SDVSF] September SDVSF Film - Poll

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
              And I will defend at any time your right to continue votiing incorrectly.  :)