Edgar Rice Burroughs' "PRINCESS OF MARS"

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Edgar Rice Burroughs' "PRINCESS OF MARS"

      The Mars Society-San Diego‘s monthly Mars Move Night
      is proud to present the
      World Premier
      of The Asylum's new feature film

      Edgar Rice Burroughs' "PRINCESS OF MARS"

      (2009)
      starring Antonio Sabato Jr. and Traci Lords
      Directed by Mark Atkins

      Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnsuVpG_OZQ

      "Based on the novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs,
      a US soldier finds himself inexplicably transported to Mars
      in the midst of a war between two alien races."

      90 minutes
      NOTE: This film is unrated: It contains scenes of Sci-Fi action and language.

      We'll also screen movie preview trailers and an episode of "Duck Dodgers".

      This event is FREE and is open to the public.
      Please RSVP to FILMIST at MAC.COM

      Showtime is Friday, December 18 at 7:00pm in the
      San Diego Eco Center for Alternative Fuel Education‘s theater
      at 4001 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego CA  92105.

      For more information, please call 619/723-3456, or visit our websites:

      http://MarsSanDiego.org
      http://MarsMovieGuide.com

      Thank you!

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      619/723-3456

          Mars Movie Guide
          http://marsmovieguide.com/

          The Mars Society - San Diego (TMS-SD)
          http://MarsSanDiego.org
          __
          "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."