May Movies -- Double Features to the Moon!

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 6:57 PM
      May Movies -- Double Features to the Moon! Hi, All:

      I've just updated next month's movies, a Double Feature featuring MISSILE TO THE MOON (1958) and 12 TO THE MOON (1960).   :-)

      Hope to see you there!

      NOTE:  We've been having some pretty low turnouts lately (no one showed up in February for DESTINATION MOON, and only one person other than myself for THE LOST WORLD and ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. in March).

      I'm wondering if another night would be better for everyone, apart from the Mars Movie Night the night before?

      Please let me know what you think.

      Thank you!

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
          Mars Movie Guide
          http://marsmovieguide.com/

          San Diego Vintage Sci-Fi
          http://sdvsf.org.org
          __
          "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."