CANCELLED: December Sci-Fi Movie Nights

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Sorry, everyone:

      Due to my health issues (more hospitalizations) this month and last, I will
      NOT be able to facilitate the Mars Movie Night and the San Diego Vintage
      Sci-Fi film screenings this month. My apologies.

      We hope you all have a happy holiday season, and we're looking forward to
      seeing you at the movies in January.

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."