Sorry! Mars Movie Night and SD Vintage Sci-Fi CANCELLED this weekend

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Sorry, folks:

      Due to some health-related "speed bumps" in the last week, I'm having to cancel BOTH the Mars Movie Night on Friday, May 18th AND the San Diego Vintage Sci-Fi screening on Saturday, May 19th.

      Rest assured that the health-related "speed bumps" aren't serious, just exhausting, and both film screenings will reappear next month on June 15th and 16th.

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Mars Movie Guide
      http://marsmovieguide.com/

      San Diego Vintage Sci-Fi
      http://sdvsf.org

      The Mars Society - San Diego (TMS-SD)
      http://MarsSanDiego.org
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."