Behind the scenes photos during the filming of Metropolis

  • scifiguy@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hadn't seen these before, and was really surprised to find them. Hope the group enjoys them as much as I did!

      http://www.retronaut.co/2012/03/behind-the-scenes-of-metropolis-1925-1926/

      Jeff
    • Gerry Williams

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012
          Behind the scenes photos during the filming of Metropolis (1927).

          Hadn't seen these before, and was really surprised to find them. Hope the
          group enjoys them as much as I did!

          http://www.retronaut.co/2012/03/behind-the-scenes-of-metropolis-1925-1926/

          Jeff Berkwits
          scifiguy@...
        • CatWhisperer
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012
            Fabulous!

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012
              WOW!

              On Mar 27, 2012, at 9:05 PM, CatWhisperer wrote:

              Fabulous!