February 2012 SDVSF and Mars Movie Night CANCELLED

  • Gerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012
      February 2012 SDVSF and Mars Movie Night CANCELLED

      Hi, All:

      Sorry but due to my current health issues, February's SDVSF and Mars Movie Nights are CANCELLED -- I'm currently in a Skilled Nursing Facility and expect to be home by February 24th. I'm doing substantially better, so please expect SDVSF and Mars Movie Night to resume normal operations in March 2012.

      The MARS MOVIE NIGHT will screen on Friday, March 16th. We will be sowing:

      Nars Needs Moms (2011)
      A young boy named Milo gains a deeper appreciation for his mom after Martians come to Earth to take her away.

      http://marsmovieguide.com/

      I'll reschedule the San Diego Vintage Sci-Fi movie for Saturday, March 17th. We'll screen:

      Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (1966)
      Legendary outlaw of the Old West Jesse James, on the run from Marshal MacPhee, hides out in the castle of Baron Frankenstein's granddaughter Maria. Once there, Maria sees this as a chance to complete the work of her grandfather.

      http://sdvsf.org/
      (I'll get the website updated ASAP, once I'm home).

      Thank you!

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."