November SDVSF and Mars Movie Night CANCELLED

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      Hi, All:

      Sorry but due to my current health issues, November SDVSF and Mars Movie
      Nights are CANCELLED -- I'm just not up for it.

      The MARS MOVIE NIGHT will screen on Friday, December 16th. We will be
      sowing:

      Nars Needs Moms
      (2011)
      A young boy named Milo gains a deeper appreciation for his mom after
      Martians come to Earth to take her away.

      http://marsmovieguide.com/

      I'll reschedule one for Saturday, December 17th. We'll screen:

      Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter
      (1966)
      Legendary outlaw of the Old West Jesse James, on the run from Marshal
      MacPhee, hides out in the castle of Baron Frankenstein's granddaughter
      Maria. Once there, Maria sees this as a chance to complete the work of
      her grandfather.

      http://sdvsf.org/
      (I'll get the website updated ASAP)

      Thank you!

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."