October SDVSF Cancelled

  • Gerry Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi, All:

      Sorry but they kept me in the hospital another three weeks total, so I won't
      be ale to run the SDVDF this coming Saturday -- I'm just not up for it.

      It was to be 5 The Twilight Zone episodes. This event is officially
      CANCELLED.

      I'll definitely schedule one for Saturday, November 19th. We'll screen:

      Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter
      (1966)
      Legendary outlaw of the Old West Jesse James, on the run from Marshal
      MacPhee, hides out in the castle of Baron Frankenstein's granddaughter
      Maria. Once there, Maria sees this as a chance to complete the work of
      her grandfather.

      http://sdvsf.org/
      (I'll get the website updated ASAP)

      However, the way this month's calendar is structured, the MARS MOVIE NIGHT
      will screen on the following (3rd) Friday, October 21st. We will be sowing:

      Nars Needs Moms
      (2011)
      A young boy named Milo gains a deeper appreciation for his mom after
      Martians come to Earth to take her away.

      http://marsmovieguide.com/

      Thank you!

      :-J

      Gerry Williams
      Director/Director of Photography
      Film - Video - Photography
      Studio 106 - The Art Union Building
      2323 Broadway - San Diego, CA 92102
      619.RAD.FILM (619.723.3456)
      http://www.filmist.com/
      __
      "Living on Earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun."
    • Lynn Dewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
        Glad to hear from you G. Love the line up for November :)
        Lynn